Exam Proctoring Information Page
Moscow Public Library
Latah County Library District
Do you need to have an exam proctored? We are able to help, but the library requests your understanding on the following points:
- The library does not currently charge students to have an exam proctored. In exchange, we do require a maximum amount of initiative and flexibility on your part.
- Proctoring arrangements must be made in advance of each separate exam.
- We require at least one week’s advance notice when scheduling an exam. Currently we are scheduling exams between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (exams must be completed by 4:00 p.m.) Monday thru Thursday on a first-come, first-served basis, or at the proctor’s discretion. In the event that the proctor is ill or has an emergency at the time of your scheduled exam, you may need to reschedule. It is always advisable to have an alternate plan in place.
- There may be some exams that we have limited resources to administer, such as but not limited to those requiring CD players or that must be scanned and emailed.
- The library requires that all associated expenses are borne by the school or the student. These include but are not limited to postage and printing costs. 10¢ will be charged per copy and/or printed sheet.
- Also as an alternative to this free proctoring service, you may call the University of Idaho Counseling and Testing Center at 208-885-6716. The Center does offer exam proctoring for a fee.
Your cooperation is most appreciated. With your help, we can continue to offer this valuable service.