Curbside Hold Pickup
The Latah County Library District is offering curbside holds pickup!
Simply follow the instructions below, wait for a notification your materials are ready, schedule your pickup appointment, and pick up your materials from your home library.
- Place your materials on hold through valnet.org or by calling your home library.
- Your holds will be filled, checked out to you, and/or placed in a bag for pick up.
- When your holds arrive at your home library, you will receive a notification your materials are ready for pickup. Depending on your preferred contact method, you will receive a text, email, or phone call to schedule a pickup time.
- For those receiving texts and emails, click on the link provided in your holds notification to schedule a pickup time that works for you. For those receiving calls, a library staff member will call you to find an available pickup time that works for you.
- Arrive at your selected time and your materials will be placed on a table for pickup. A library staff member will put on their mask and gloves and greet you -- from at least six feet away.
- Once you have your materials, please clear the area for the next patron.
Thank you for your participation!
Temporary online self-registration is available for those who do not already have a library card. A maximum of two holds may be placed on a self-registered account. Downloadable books and audiobooks are also accessible on self-registered accounts.