Curbside holds pickup is available at any LCLD library.
Simply follow the instructions below, wait for a notification that your materials are ready, schedule your pickup appointment, and pick up your materials from your home library. It’s that simple!
- Place your materials on hold through valnet.org or by calling your home library.
- When your holds arrive at your home library, you will receive a notification that your materials are ready for pickup. Depending on your preferred contact method, you will receive a text, email, or phone call to schedule a pickup time on Tuesdays between 11:00am – 1:00pm in Moscow, or by appointment at the branch locations.
- For those receiving texts and emails, click on the link provided in your holds notification to schedule a pickup time that works for you. Appointments scheduled for same day pickup must be scheduled before 8am.
- For those receiving calls, a library staff member will call you and can set up your appointment at that time.
- If your hold is waiting at Moscow, you may also schedule a pickup time by logging into your valnet.org account and clicking on the “Your Curbside Pickups” tab in the column on the left side of your account page. Appointments scheduled for same day pickup must be scheduled before 8am.
- Arrive at your selected time and pickup location and your materials will be checked out and available for pickup. A library staff member will greet you and hand you your materials.
- After you have your materials, please clear the area for the next patron.