Please see our Employment FAQ below.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in being a volunteer in one of our libraries. At this time we have no volunteer openings, but please check back should we re-open the application.
- Management of community service/school volunteer hours is entirely at the discretion of the supervising library staff member. The training and monitoring of community service/school volunteers must be manageable for library staff. The library supervisor may find it necessary to re-evaluate and adjust the community service/school volunteer arrangement.
- All community service/school volunteer hours must be scheduled in advance.
- As a community service/school volunteer, you are responsible for contacting the supervising library staff member in advance to notify them of any changes to your work schedule. Changes must be approved by the supervising staff member.
- You are responsible for doing the work assigned to you to the standard expected by your library supervisor.
- You are responsible for maintaining an accurate record of your hours worked, providing whatever forms or contact information might be required, and meeting community service/school volunteer or school deadlines.
- Failure to comply with any of these expectations may be grounds for terminating the community service/school volunteer arrangement.