No available openings at this time.
Please see our Employment FAQ below.
Open until filled
For the full job announcement:
Enjoy a flexible schedule and the opportunity to make a positive impact on Latah County communities by joining the team at the Latah County Library District. We are searching for qualified candidates for part-time Library Substitute assignments within the circulation department.
To apply fill out the application.
There are occasional volunteer opportunities available at any branch of the Latah County Library District. These can vary from shelf reading, pulling holds, helping with storytime crafts, and other activities.
Please fill out an online application here. For community service or school volunteer hours, please check the FAQ below for expectations.
- Management of community service/school volunteer hours is entirely at the discretion of the supervising library staff member. The training and monitoring of community service/school volunteers must be manageable for library staff. The library supervisor may find it necessary to re-evaluate and adjust the community service/school volunteer arrangement.
- All community service/school volunteer hours must be scheduled in advance.
- As a community service/school volunteer, you are responsible for contacting the supervising library staff member in advance to notify them of any changes to your work schedule. Changes must be approved by the supervising staff member.
- You are responsible for doing the work assigned to you to the standard expected by your library supervisor.
- You are responsible for maintaining an accurate record of your hours worked, providing whatever forms or contact information might be required, and meeting community service/school volunteer or school deadlines.
- Failure to comply with any of these expectations may be grounds for terminating the community service/school volunteer arrangement.