Chalk the Walk: A Summer Reading Pop-up Event
Join the Latah County Library District for this socially distant, hands on Summer Reading Program for youth. Remember, all participants are to maintain adequate physical distancing during this event.
Kids are invited to their local library branch between Monday, June 22 and Friday, June 26 for a fun activity involving chalk, such as hopscotch, an obstacle course, or maybe tic tac toe. It’s a surprise! Check days and times for your local branch library below:
– Moscow: Th @ 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m.
– Bovill: Thurs @ 10 a.m.-11 a.m.
– Deary: Tues @ 11 a.m-2 p.m.
– Genesee: Wed @ 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
– Juliaetta: Thurs @ 11 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
– Potlatch: Mon-Thurs @ 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
– Troy: Mon @ 12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
Dates and times for Bovill, Deary, and Genesee will be updated as soon as we have the information.
The Moscow Public Librarybwill also have limited give-away books (mostly picturebooks) provided by ICFL’s Summer of STEM program.
Funding for this program has been provided by the Friends of the Moscow Library and the Idaho Commission for Libraries.