- First name, last name, middle name (if given).
- Birthdate and month. Year is only saved if under 18.
- First and last name of guarantor for minors.
- Mailing address (and physical, local address if different).
- Phone number and email are now strongly recommended for library account notifications.
What if I want less information saved about me?
You can get a Computer Access Only card. It still allows you use of the computers and digital resources, but you cannot check out physical items. While we still need to see your ID and proof of address we save less information:
- First and last name
- Birth month
If you decide to upgrade from a Computer Access Card to a full card, we’ll need to see your proof of address and photo ID again.