The Moscow Library has a variety of book clubs to meet all your reading needs. Choose one that fits for you or come to all of them! All of our book clubs meet in the Moscow Library.
It's In a Book...
Come join a different kind of book club. Instead of reading an assigned book, we want you to bring what you’re reading right now. Group members tell each other about their current and favorite reads, swap suggestions, and share their love of reading in a casual book club experience. This group is open to all adults and meets the third Thursday of each month at 5:30pm.
- June 14th - Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews
- July 19th - Into the Abyss by Carol Shaben
- August 16th - Three Seconds by Roslund Hellstrom
Afternoon Tea Book Club
Every third Tuesday a group meets for a lively discussion on a specific title. Book choices are chosen by the group and reflect a variety of genres and writing styles. We meet the third Tuesday of the month at 1:30pm.
- June 19th - A biography of your choosing
- July 17th - Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
YA For All
This book club is for anyone who loves Young Adult literature, whether actually young or young at heart. We meet on the third Tuesday of the month at 6pm.
- June 19th - West of the Moon by Margi Preus